Topic: Diaper deal
View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You have to have Amazon prime and be a new member of Amazon mom. If you don't have amazon prime just sign up for the free trial and cancel when you get your diapers or even as soon as they ship. You will not be eligible if you have ever recieved a free trial before.

1. Sign up for Amazon prime free trial, if you don't already have it, if you do go to step 2. Here's the signup Amazon.com: FREE Two-Day Shipping, Instant Videos, and Kindle Books with Amazon Prime

2.Sign up for Amazon mom. Here's the sign up page Amazon Mom

You won't regret signing up anyway, its the best and cheapest way to get your diapers, cheaper than any store coupons, I have already researched trust me.

3. After you sign up, clip your pampers, huggies, earth's best etc coupon. Here is the coupon page Amazon.com: Coupons Click on the coupon and it will be automatically added to your cart.

4.Search for the your diapers in the search bar. Then choose your diaper and size.Choose the economy size Make sure it has the subscribe and save option like this one Amazon.com: Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 2 Economy Pack Plus 204 Count: Health & Personal Care

5. Subscribe 1 unit every 6months.

6. Type in your address and all that stuff. Then in the promo section type in BABYTIME and press apply. Your total should be $6-$15 depending on which diapers you choose.

It's very simple, I outlined all the steps so you get it right but, its super easy after you sign up for the amazon mom.

Directions to cancel, SUPER easy!

to cancel amazon prime go to "my account" top right corner of amazon page then manage prime membership under the account settings tab. Then you just click end membership.

to cancel monthly subscriptions "subscribe and save" "go to my account" top right of page then "your subscribe and save items" under the more order actions tab. then just click cancel subscription

Ps I totally just jacked this from someone on another board, oopse. I take no credit except for my ability to copy and paste :-P