View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here... We're doing pretty good. Other than me not getting much sleep, things are good. Porter is a really good baby overall and I just love him so much. It makes not sleeping worth it, but at the same time I really want some sleep! 6 or 8 hours of sleep broken up into 2 or 3 segments is just not the same as 6 or 8 in a row! If I could just get like 5 in a row every few nights, I think that would make a difference.

My husband and I are doing well, nothing really changed. I resent the fact that he gets to sleep and I don't, but I know that I make that choice by choosing to breastfeed. And I'm ok with that because I know it's good for Porter. My husband offers to feed him pumped bottles sometimes, but it's always at a time where I would need to pump if he fed him (like when it's been a few hours since he ate) and then I still wouldn't be sleeping, so I might as well just nurse. And when I do try to get him to watch him so I can nap, it never works out. I'm hoping if I can get Porter on a better schedule that it will help things. But we're going out of town this weekend and so I'm waiting to really try for a schedule until after we get back.