View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry ladies, today I was running off my feet all day!
Went to the doc this morning, the doc wasn't real impressed that it was for sure reflux. He agreed to let me try the reflux med that worked well for Ethan when he was a baby, Prevacid. But he said a couple times that he didn't really think it would work, and that most times you just have to wait for them to grow out of it. I wasn't really enthused about his attitude toward it, but I'm happy I got what I wanted. Now I just need my insurance to OK it (it's an expensive med) and then we're good to go to give it a try. Kody did a bit better today, so that was nice!
Anyway, I'm not real impressed with the office in general, but so long as I get what I need, I guess I can handle that. Tomorrow am we get Kody's kidneys rechecked at Doernbecher's Children's Hospital up at OHSU, so maybe we'll find out more about that too.

Oh I forgot to say too, Kody is doing great with his weight & height, he is in the 75th percentile now for both (he was at 50 last time.) He's also perfectly healthy in all other respects. So I'm happy to know that.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12