View Single Post
August 27th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Teddy's Mom
A few months I returned to this section of the forum and then I disappeared for almost two months. I have Secondary Infertility and have come to accept that it would cost a lot of money (money that DH and I can't afford to spend) to have another child. It was a little hard to accept at first. I love my son but always thought I'd have at least one more. Now I realize that Teddy is all I'm meant to have and I'm okay with it. I'd rather focus on the family I have then cause us to go into debt for a chance. Plus we own a house and I can think of things to spend money to improve it. Also I could use the money to get my son into things he wants to do and make sure he continues to have a good childhood. What truly sealed it was my DH admitting that he loves our family the way it is now and my son saying he likes being an only child. He likes playing with other kids but doesn't feel he is missing out not having a brother or sister. So I'm not longer trying. If I were to become pregnant it would be a welcomed child but I won't regret only having one child if that is how it is meant to be.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get BFPs in your future.