View Single Post
August 27th, 2013, 05:04 AM
First Time Mommy-To-Be
thanks for the info about the recall! it got me reading more about the product, and I've decided to skip it. I never really researched it because so many people just kept reccommending it to me, but I'm glad to eliminate a piece of gear. My aunt is just going to pick something else that's off my registry (maybe our mattress cover and bumper).

I definitely wouldn't have ended up with so much stuff if we had to buy it all ourselves. It's hard as a ftm though because you just don't know what's going to work for you specifically, and you have all the other parents in your life telling you different things. As it is, one of my aunts still thinks I don't have enough. Seriously? LOL.

The Graco carseat I got came with it's own matching "bundle me" type item which is why I didn't put one on my registry. It seems pretty warm- should I get another one? We are going to be dealing with New England winter.

As for a lighter umbrella stroller- definitely on my wish list for later, but not a necessity now, we will buy one closer to spring time, probably. Would definitely be nice to have for spring/summer.

For cloth diaper cream I have babyganics heiny helpers, and earth mama angel baby bottom balm, plus I have coconut oil on hand. All of that is cloth diaper safe according to my research... hopefully, anyway.

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!