Topic: August Chat
View Single Post
August 28th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

Kelsey - yikes, that is something to talk about - exciting (but not good excited). I'm glad she got away ok. I hope September is much calmer for you, you always stay so busy. I don't know how you keep up with it all.

Jess - I cannot believe Jaylen is starting preschool so soon. I'm sure there will be some tears that morning.

AFM - I'm staying busy at home doing several house projects, and work is getting ready to get crazy busy. My bus operator recruitment starts today (I do a big push once a year) and I typically get around 700-800 applications. Not kidding, there are that many who apply. Which means all those driving records coming in to evaluate, 2 job fairs, 3 testing dates (morning & afternoon) and then to grade all the tests. And once that's done set up interviews. I'm tired already. Most of that busy stuff starts at the end of September into October, so I'm pushing myself now to scrap as much as I can and get my house projects done before that craziness hits. Wish me luck . . .

also in between all that, I'm researching pre-schools for Mark. Their open houses and registration starts fall and into early next year so we have to decide soon which ones we want to compete for. Some have waiting lists already.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!