View Single Post
August 28th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Nerd
Bummer, bummer, BUMMER! The clinic called and the ultrasound tech who would have been in charge of the appointment was diagnosed with pink eye. So I've had to reschedule for Saturday. I'm actually watching the 8 year old who is the son of the Wal Mart manager that day so he will just have to come to the appointment. That's really no problem. He can either play on his iPad in the waiting room or come back and watch the appointment. I bet he'll opt to come back with me and husband. He's a good kid and we spend a lot of time together, so it's okay with me if he is there.

That's my update. At the moment I'm updating from Starbucks while I wait for a call from a potential practicum advisor. Crossing my fingers that the interview goes well and I can submit paperwork to get registered. I'm hoping the advisor will be okay with me doing one office day a week and the rest being telework. We'll see. I know some are really strict. At the end of the day I will do whatever I have to do to survive this thing. One more class out of the way and closer toward graduation.