View Single Post
August 28th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Veteran
Hello ladies! I'm back :-) Well my Clomid cycle is over and I went to the Dr today for the second ultrasound and blood work. It looks like tomorrow and Friday are the magic days! They also gave me a shot to take to bring on ovulation, so my DH will have to give that to me tonight because I can't bring myself to put a needle into my skin.

I'm still at a loss as to how they are able to line all of this up, it's crazy how science and technology work these days! I was told this morning that one follicle in my right ovary is ready and that there are 2 others that are close, along with a few other small ones. So by tomorrow, my body should be ready to go! This is a really really dumb question, but say my husband and I have sex tomorrow and magic happens with that one in my right ovary....cis it possible that one of the other ones in the left ovary can be released a day or two later and magic happen with that? I call it magic cause it is all magic to me lol I know this is a dumb question, but being that multiple eggs can be released, is it possible for them to release at different times, say like a day or two apart, and get fertilized on different days? Or is that a really dumb question? If it is, I'm sorry, but I know nothing about any of this. It all just seems like magic :-)
MC#1 12/2005, DS born 1/2007, MC#2 6/2008, DS born 6/2009, MC#3 8/2012, MC#4 3/2012