View Single Post
August 28th, 2013, 12:23 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
I cut out caffeine cold turkey a few weeks ago. It sucks lol...but I'll do it. I had gestational diabetes last time...so I'm going to go back on the diet again very soon in the hopes I don't get it again. Checking BS all the time sucks...however, it did make me be VERY aware of my eating and I gained 27 lbs and lost all of it within 2 weeks of having Mallory. I think I would have probably gained more or eaten more sweets if I hadn't had to watch it....so I'm going to try to be good.

I have to clean out my home office, pack it up and relocate it to the basement 2nd spare bedroom, so that we can turn our current office into a new bedroom for Mallory. Our nursery is gender neutral (yellows, browns, blue, red polkadot) with No More Monkeys Jumping on the bed theme...and we're going to use it for the new baby....

I need to start walking more and getting more exercise...swimming is a great idea
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle