View Single Post
August 28th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2miracles View Post
Probably not if he wasn't injured. I probably wouldn't think of it. It doesn't take much for cars to get messed up these days since they are all plastic.
I just feel like even though he wasn't hurt it should be passed on. If it happened with us, we would probably send a quick, "Hey Owen and I got in a fender bender on the way to school. We're both fine but just wanted to let you know in case he mentions it." text or something. I just reverse it and if that happened on our week and we didn't tell her she would RAISE HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieLove View Post
She's a very flaky person, alot like our BM... One day when I get private access I will have to tell you all about her lol. Hugs.
I can't wait! Feel free to PM me. Sometimes just complaining about it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by stucklikeglue View Post
eesh, sorry youre going through this :/
Yeah, it sucks, but it's not the worst we have dealt with considering her past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdc5286 View Post
You would think that the other parent would be notified about an accident. When I was on my way to the parenting class for my divorce from Dani's dad, I was in a 3 car rear end collision. The most damage to the kids was that Dani was drinking from a Sprite when we were hit from behind and so it spilled all over her. I still called her dad to let him know.

I will say that when I was in the process of being admitted to the hospital for brain surgery (in the ER), my mom had an accident while the kids were with her (Sean and DSD). They were checked out because of the impact (T-Bone). After the chaos was over my mom called my ex to tell him, but they decided not to tell me until after the surgery was over.
Eek! Glad everyone was okay!

And it's not like we feel anyone should be required to.. we just feel like it's a common courtsey. Especially considering she texts us to tell us they BOTH have diarrhea. If we need to be notified of her bowel movements, then we should also be notified of car accidents, lol.

And again, it's not like I'm sitting her fuming over any of this. TBH, a bunch of little annoyances are much better than one big one IMO. It's just frustrating that we never get the same respect we give her.