View Single Post
August 29th, 2013, 05:43 AM
CopperBoom!
The thing with little annoyances, though, is that it's ALWAYS something. That can be so hard! A lot of times if you vent about them (IRL) to people who don't understand, it can sound so petty. It's when the all add up and build and build that it's so hard to live with. Like, if one of the first real "issues" with her had been the car accident, you probably wouldn't think twice, or you might be a little peeved, but it wouldn't be much of an issue. It's just that it's always something.

And as far as the accident goes, I think it's all dependent on the relationship between the parties, you know? For some families/co-parenting relationships, it wouldn't warrant letting the other parent know. In your case, she updates you about so many innane little things, or expects to be informed of every cough and scrape, that to not let you know about an actual car accident, even if it was just a fender bender, is annoying. Like you said, if the roles were reveresed you would tell her, and if you didn't, she would have gone ballistic.