Topic: Prevacid
View Single Post
August 29th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Got the Prevacid filled today, and it's probably too soon to tell, but Kody had a great evening! He actually fell asleep by himself on the floor while I was reading bedtime stories to Ethan. He just seems less fussy since a few hours after I gave it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Doctors (and pharmacists, apparently) are really annoying me right now. The doc was saying how his gut feeling was that this wouldn't work (nice, huh?). Well, so I refilled Kody's Zantac as well when I got the Prevacid filled, because in case it didn't work, I wanted to be able to go back to the Zantac. So the pharmacist was not too happy with that decision, because she was so worried that I was taking matters into my own hands and not consulting with my doctor before I decided to switch Kody back to the Zantac. I don't think she wanted to give me the Zantac at all, because she was worried I might give it at the same time as the Prevacid. It's not rocket science, lady! Sheesh. People must think we're idiots, you know? I don't see a need to contact the doctor to just have them tell me to do what I already know to do.
If it doesn't work, I figure we've tried everything as far as meds go, and just make do the best I can. I have no faith in my doctors! Ugh. It's annoying when you're more educated than they are in certain topics.

OK, rant over, now I'm going to bed!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12