Topic: Prevacid
View Single Post
August 30th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Every breath is a gift.
It's kind of unfair that people automatically assume we are all airheads. We aren't doctors or work in a pharmacy, therefore we must know nothing about whats wrong with our children and how to safely medicate them. Even the tiny-est stupid things Doctors will disagree with you on.. for example when I mentioned at one of my appointments that I had been feeling baby movement as early as 13 weeks. My Dr was like "No, it's too early. Maybe in another couple weeks." -- Errrm, noooo. But your a doctor so you MUST know everything, right? Gah!!!

Well at least you got both meds and it's fantastic that it's already working so well!! I hope it continues to help. Sometimes you just gotta roll your eyes at people and know that your NOT an idiot, whether they think you are or not. When you go back to the doctor again (whenever that may be) you should rub it in their face that the prevacid has made the fussies go away and you wish they would have suggested it. I know it's not true for EVER doctor, but I feel like we are just a patient number and paycheck for them. It seems like most of them don't go out of their way to work with us (or at least me) and try to figure out how they can help. They just brush it off and say "Oh, well.. it's normal." or "There's not much we can do."

Okay my rant is over now too, hahah!