Topic: Gtky
View Single Post
August 30th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Sheila
Name: Sheila

Due Date: May 6th

Any other children?: DS -age 9, DS- age 7, DD- age 4 and DS- age 2

How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: We have been together for 11 1/2 years, and October is our 10th wedding anniversary.

What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Telling our kids about the baby (they have been praying for a new baby for a long time now), Feeling baby move, having the kids feel and see the baby move, sonograms and having the baby! ( I really love the first day or so after the baby is born and we are still in the hospital... it is just me and DH and the new baby, it is just a special time. )

What are you not looking forward to?: Telling other family members (Most think we should have been "done" a long time ago, and I happen to disagree!) Getting comments and stares when I am out with my other kids and people see that I am pregnant. (It was bad enough when I was preggo with my 4th and I had 3 others.)
Aside from that I am not looking forward to blood work, round ligament pain and shots (I have to take blood thinners in my 3rd trimester, which are twice a day shots)

Hobbies?: I homeschool so there is not a lot of time for hobbies. But I do enjoy reading and of course messing around on the computer.
baby #5 05/16/13

Make a pregnancy ticker