View Single Post
August 30th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm 26/27w or so. I had an appt last week with a midwife that I dont know and didnt like. She couldnt tell me much about anything...not what position hes in, nada. (He was breech previously so i was curious if he's moved or not) and the first time hse measured my fundus she told me it was 32cm..i told her to remeasure...i measured 24cm the 2nd time.

life has been a little hectic around here, but brylie just started preschool and i just started a new job as a nurse - and im in school full time to further my degree...i feel a little overwhelmed, but we really need the $ so getting a job didn't seem optional, even though im this far in to pregnancy. im still doing my training and havent started working the floor yet. i hope to get all my training done this week so i can start interacting with my patients

pregnancy wise everything is fine..ive risked out of the birth center because my hemoglobin is too low, but i was planning on birthing at the hospital anyway so its not a huge deal to me. we hired a doula and im pretty excited about that!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth