View Single Post
August 31st, 2013, 06:33 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
After my beta I drove home and used the restroom and had spotting and then started cramping...and there was a bit a crying (barely made it to my car after checking out)...but the spotting stopped after an hour and the cramping went away and I rested the remainder of the day...

I didn't think today's test was darker, but when comparing it to yesterday's it looks MUCH better. FINGERS CROSSED.

Thanks girls. Your love and support are the best, and I'd be lost without you helping me through this and being the voice or reason!

Lucy, you are SOOO right...I have to take my own advice! LOL

And, I called the RE and wanted my progesterone level...b/c of the spotting and they wouldn't even give me that number! It makes me so irritated. I'ts MY testing...I'm paying for it. WHY they won't release it...is just odd.

Luckily, I have a jam packed weekend with family and activities to keep me busy until Tuesday afternoon when I get my BETA!!!

TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle