View Single Post
August 31st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jes81878 View Post
The resentful mother of twins especially bothers me too. We are expecting twins, and while I'm having tons of questions and fears, I would be so devastated if something happened to one of them. We have seen them several times through ultrasounds, and they already seem so different. Baby A is more laid back, and baby b is all over the place. We have 7 frozen eggs (and maybe this is my pregnancy hormones), but I can't stand the thought of letting them die. I have two boys and was hoping for a girl with this pregnancy. We had thought about trying one more time if we didn't get a girl, but I think twins is realistically all we can handle and this is it. However, it is killing me to think of the other 7 not even having a chance at life. I think its' to late to donate them to a couple, but I would be very interested to see what our other options are.
You can easily make a match and offer them to someone. Then that person either comes to your clinic or pays to have them shipped to them.