View Single Post
August 31st, 2013, 06:40 PM
Super Mommy
we're doing really great :0) at 10 days Alayna is wonderful and we are all in love- all though zane is the biggest threat to her life at this point lol, we must be watching at all times, even when we are holding her! she is sleeping well at night, anywhere from 3-6 hours at a time, the dr was happy that she has only lost 2oz from birth. he said that bfed babies tend to lose at the beginning and take a week or two to regain so we will be checked again on Tuesday to check weight.

for me I'm also feeling really good. aside from the first few days where my lungs kinda hurt and I felt like I had to be hunched over to breath right- midwife said that was because she was so high up into my chest and all the organs where moving back into place. I've seriously haven't had any issues...strange I almost don't feel like I gave birth! my only complaint is my skin on my stomach, the last 10 days before she was born was when I got these pink stretch marks under my belly button. and since she was born the itch and get puffy and sore. been trying to remember to keep coconut oil on them and that helps.