View Single Post
August 31st, 2013, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
The day got worse. The husband had to hold me back from crushing the chic across the street. All over some dumb lil kid ****. Her daughter and mine (Zari) arguing, calling each other names.

All summer long her kids and mine are getting along one minute then not the next. I just tell mine stay in our yard and don't play with them if you can't get along. I also tell mine don't hit and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Now if her kids get out of control I just bring mine in and have them play in the back for awhile. I have sent hers back across the street. I don't feel the need to talk to her because it was just lil kid stuff.

I correct MY kids behavior, I don't correct her kids.

So she has the nerve to come across the street WITH another girl and tell my dd to tell me to come outside. I was busy making mac n cheese and had a screaming Evaani. So I said I'm not coming outside now, then thought about it (was already pissed about the dh crap) and went to put baby down. I passed dh and told him I was gonna go to jail, so he went out before me. By the time I get out there she is talking **** because Zari told her dd to go to "healthy.com" cause her daughter is a big girl.

IMO, who the hell cares, whoopty doo. Her daughter called mine a hoe and you didn't see me running across the street. Don't play together.

She kept running her mouth with her girl as back up.

(Oh last night Marquay and her son were arguing and she was yelling from her porch for her son to "bust him in his mouth." They are FOUR!!!)

So then she tells her daughter "next time she says something, hit the *****."

Thats about when I lost it and the husband and his friend had me in a lock holding me back. She goes on to say she is "gonna catch me." I told her *** "catch me right now, c'mon, my husband has me in a bear hold, come hit me."

Neither her or her friend came any closer.

So, that was my day. I have no flight reaction, only fight.
#12 is on the way