View Single Post
September 1st, 2013, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Where was your and SOs first kiss? In the kitchen of my apartment I was living in at the time
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? a chocolate shop, had hot chocolate
How often do you hold your SOs hand? a lot!!! He always reaches for my hand we hold hands while sleeping sometimes. And he is a lefty and I'm a righty, so sometimes we hold hands while we eat. We're disgusting
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? Hmmm... I got a new phone for my birthday this year and I really like it... he also got me an iPad after M was born, that was very exciting at the time since they were new then... we're both nerds so I tend to get gadgets rather than jewelry but I like it that way My phone was an unlocked newer Android from the play store, no phone company or manufacturer bloatware on it at all... this was like the nerd equivalent of a diamond ring or something hahahaha
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions? Not really. But his family has a cute tradition of remembering close family members who have passed by baking their favorite cake on their birthdays. His grandfather has been dead 25 years and we still always have grasshopper pie on his birthday every year. I think it's really neat.