View Single Post
September 1st, 2013, 08:12 PM
Awesomesauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Goddess View Post
Personally I just care about a healthy baby
That is exactly how I felt. I say often that I chose no induction for my baby's sake, and I chose no epidural for mine. Truth be told I read things from all kinds of sources, because I think that is the best way to get all sides, and the most basic truths will show up over and over. I read resources listed here, things I found on google, and I especially love evidence based birth (website). I also watched the Business of Being Born which I rec. to anyone and everyone. I read birth stories - not just natural birth stories, but birth stories of all kinds. I explored the full realm of births. I also asked a lot of questions of moms all over (irl, on here, natural and non-natural). I feel like doing so gave me a realistic expectation of labor and delivery - meaning that I didn't really expect anything at all because it is unpredictable, that it would hurt, and that I absolutely could have a natural birth despite that (I ended up being surprised that it was not as painful as I anticipated).

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Last edited by NinjaCakes; October 4th, 2013 at 01:51 AM.