View Single Post
September 2nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
is loving her two boys!
I found this incredibly interesting! I had a much higher than normal rate of ultrasounds with my first born because of first-trimester spotting, and because I believed it was safe. I had I think 8 or 9 ultrasounds total throughout my pregnancy (including the 30-minute 3D/4D one you pay for) and my son has had a huge speech delay. He is now in speech therapy at 3.5 years old, and is finally on the level of a 2.5 year old. I thank the Divine that this is his ONLY issue; he is otherwise extremely intelligent and above his peers in other ways. I always wondered if that many ultrasounds were good for a baby. I had blamed vaccinations for his speech delay, and stopped vaccinating him completely at 15 months old.

With my second son, I only had I think 3 ultrasounds total, and DID NOT pay for the 30-minute ultrasound. He has also never been vaccinated, but for more reasons than just the fear of speech delay. His speech is above average.

Definitely makes a person wonder. I'm currently expecting again and plan to only have the initial ultrasound and the anatomy scan.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!