View Single Post
September 3rd, 2013, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a midwife already that I absolutely love No doula for the homebirth but if we end up having a hospital birth for any reason my midwife would then transfer over as our doula.

Plans for birth, (sorry if its all jumbled... gave my mw my birth plan to look over so thinking of this at the top of my head)

once I know I am in labor first thing I will do is call support people to arrange their times to come. bring down my birth kit that is currently in the babies room to our dining room. Blow up birth pool and then go for a walk with DH while my mother fills the pool.... eat and drink as i please, move around as i please... I will be attempting to listen to my hypnobabies track but i am unsure if i will have the patience for it lol.
Delayed cord clamping. no eye gel but i am unsure about other procedures... if anyone has any opinions on those i am open to hearing your thoughts.

is there anything specific you wanted to know about my birth plan? is there anything i have forgotten? My mind is all over the place lately no sleep I feel like I will be going into labor very soon...