Unsolicited advice from men.
View Single Post
September 4th, 2013, 12:03 AM
First Time Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Orange County, CA
So far I've gotten:
- What I should and shouldn't eat.
- "you shouldn't get an epidural, it's not that bad"
- "women have been having babies without epidurals forever, you can handle it. "
- "if a mother really loves her child, she'll breast feed"
- " you better breast feed" ( from my dad)
- "I could tell by looking at you that you're having a girl" (not advice, but still bugs me)
It bugs me when anybody gives me unsolicited advice, but why does it bug me so much more when men do it??? I just want to tell them to shove their advice you-know-where.
Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Betts