Topic: Conflicted
View Single Post
September 4th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So O is at his moms house till Sunday. He't got his phone back, all is well with the world. I haven't spoken to BM except to text her that he had a bit of a sore throat on Sunday but no fever because she refused to come to the door like an adult to pick him up.

Anywho...

O is currently texting me. It is 10pm on a school night. He wakes up at like 6:30am to get ready and leave her house to barely make it to school on time. I texted him back and said, "Buddy I want you to be real honest with me. Are you allowed to be using your phone right now or are you supposed to be in bed? It's pretty late." And all the sudden I'm not getting any texts from him.

I'm not about to text his mom because if she IS letting him stay up this late she's going to think I am prying into her time with O and judging her parenting. Hopefully he made the right choice to put the phone down and go to bed. I don't want him to not trust me or not text me because I LOVE hearing from him when he's at his moms house. It makes the week go by faster.

WWYD?