Topic: Semi new here
View Single Post
September 6th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Veteran
First of all.. Wow!! It feels really weird to be back here! I was here umm... 7 years ago?! Something like that. But of course under a different username.

A little about myself.. I'm 26 DH is 31 and DD is almost 4. It took us 6 years to get pregnant with her. We seen an RE for about a year and everything checked out fine on both of us and I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I tried clomid for 3 months but decided that I was to emotionally drained to even go forward so we decided to take a break for a year and low and behold, I got pregnant! Lol.. Anyways.. We haven't actively been ttc but we haven't prevented it for 4 years either. I was secretly hoping that it would "just happen" I want to be one of those women that all of a sudden think "hmm I think im late. I should buy a test to be safe" and end up being pregnant.. Wishful thinking!

I have a question though. I've been looking into vitex and fertilaid? For a couple of weeks but I'm not sure that I should take that. I have pretty normal cycles. Anywhere from 28-32 days. Since I haven't actively been trying, I just monitor my cm & for the past 3-5 months, I haven't had any signs of ovulating. Has anyone here with normal cycles tries these?