Topic: Semi new here
View Single Post
September 6th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would definitely say to try nailing down if you are ovulating or not. Some ladies have said the vitex and fertilaid messed with their cycle, when it was pretty normal. Like went from being 28-32 to 36-40. So I would make sure and see if you are ovulating. And with your cycles being that short and pretty regular I would say you most likely are. OPK's and temping is the best way. I just do OPK's but I have really strong O pains so I know when its happening.
Sometimes you may not get any EWCM that indicates O. That could be because of allergy medicine or you aren't drinking enough water, or a number of things. So going off that alone won't tell you too much. It does help when you are doing other things like OPK's, temping, checking CP, or have O pains.
Also if it is the case that you are Oing without EWCM I would recommend evening primrose oil. I take them and my fertile CM has been so much better.

Hopefully you get some answers and can figure out your cycle. I hope you get your BFP soon!! Good luck girl, and welcome back to the boards.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**