Topic: Caitlyn2013
View Single Post
September 6th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewJewB View Post
I am so so sorry that you are surrounded with such negative and selfish people. Yes, THEY are the ones who are being selfish....NOT YOU! Please make a decision to take the idea of suicide off of the table. It's a permanent solution to a temporary situation. Things WILL get better! If you can't support a baby, but don't want to terminate the pregnancy, there is always the option of adoption.
'

I totally agree with this. You are NOT being selfish- you are taking into consideration that you have a human LIFE inside of you- one that can not speak for themselves.
Also- it's ok to be scared. And please stop beating yourself up b/c you dont' 'feel' happy. You are in a difficult situation- and that comes with allot of mixed emotions that is totally NORMAL. YOU are normal.

I obviously don't know you- but I want you to know that I am praying for you. You matter- this life you are carrying matters... I know you feel overwhelmed and alone- but there is support out there. If you have anyone- a freind, relative, or even a host family(try thru a church)...it would be a good idea to try to stay with somone who loves you and is supportive of you.