View Single Post
September 7th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Thanks to Terri for the idea...this fall we are going to try and turn our Notebook into a beautiful gallery of fall flora pictures!

If you enjoy photography, drawing or artwork of any sort, this is for you!

To play, you need to create your own fall picture journal in the Notebook (just start a new thread). You can title it any way you like - creative or straightforward - but include your name or username.

You can include in it photography, drawings, paintings, or a mixture. It should include only your own original work. Your subject can be ANY fall flora, from the leaves and trees, to the berries and fruits, to fungi and mushrooms, to flowers and plants still thriving in the autumn, and you can even include any local fauna such as birds or wild animals if you see any! Just create a beautiful fall portfolio, which will be enjoyable and inspirational to look at.

You do NOT need to be great at photography or drawing or anything like that to play. This is about having a go and having fun. Anyone can play. Our ladies Down Under are welcome to play and can make theirs a spring journal rather than fall - there are a few of you so you can still inspire each other!

I would encourage other members to have a look regularly and to post any POSITIVE thoughts, comments and questions in people's journals.

When we reach December and are truly into winter, I will get the members to vote for their favourite journal, and the winner will be able to choose an angel or ascended master reading from my website.

Get out there in the fresh air, enjoy the beauty of nature, capture it, and let your creative side shine! I really look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

*Ashleigh and I are in discussion about the fall scavenger hunt, and details of this related activity will follow soon!*

This post will be stickied in the Notebook when I am sure any potential participants have seen!

Carwen*Angel - http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ture-book.html (~*~ Carwen's Creative Autumn Picture Book! ~*~)

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; September 8th, 2013 at 01:36 PM.