View Single Post
September 9th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Veteran
Hi Melissa - so excited for you to go back and get those frozen embies!!!! You are a very brave woman transferring your last two together. Hey, maybe twin girls???? ;o)

I was originally going to have a transfer this month, but with daycare scheduling conflicts we pushed it out a couple months. So, once AF shows in mid October, I will start meds for FET of our last frozen embryo, transfer, hopefully some time mid November.

I am anxious about doing this through the holidays, don't want to have another miscarriage, but my friend made a good point....is there really ever a good time for that (m/c) to happen. So, we will just go for it and see what happens. I was happy to hear the embryo is the same grade that gave us Olivia. I know each time is different, and it will still have make it through the thaw, but it was still nice to hear it was the same grade!

For anyone new coming in, a little background on me - My husband and I (Alicia) are 31, and have a beautiful baby girl, 9 months old, via FET through IVF/ICSI.

Hope another FET can bring us success, but if not - I will absolutely go in for another round of injections, and the retrieval if it means I could be blessed with another miracle!