Topic: Dopplers
View Single Post
September 9th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG, I thought I had POAS'd bad, but using the doppler was twice as bad! I started using one with my almost 11yr old, yes they had them back then! I had an anterior placenta with her, and it drove me mad not feeling her! I started around 15wks with her, all the way to the end, every day. With my first rainbow baby, who is now 3, I started using it at 9wk5d, and listed probably several times a day, all the way to the end. With my 2nd. rainbow baby, I started at 9wks and used it the same, till the end. With my 3rd rainbow baby, I started at 7w6d and used it till the end, ALOT! He had an anterior placenta again, and not feeling him was huge anxiety, plus he was a quiet baby as well. I learned how to give myself my own NST's by the 3rd trimester, so did that at least once a day with him.

Same go's for this baby, started at 7w1d, and use it several times a day. Im getting better now, not using it as much as the other kids, but still daily.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!