View Single Post
September 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got to talk to my brother today about his wedding plans. He had no idea I was due then..lol.. and to further the shock he had he informed me that he was wanting my daughter to be his flower-girl..LOL...

BUT... his bride to be has decided to get grief counseling for the loss of her father (which actually happened a long time ago but she'd never gotten any help to deal with it and I think the wedding was making her think of him more being that he wont be able to walk her down the isle) and the class is a two month class and she'd like to complete it before getting married to be able to give her best to my brother as her husband. I think that is wise.

AND... as of thursday my brother found out he's going to be a dad... SO most likely the wedding will be Decemberish... she is compromising on the outdoor wedding to be sure she is at her best for him, I suggested they try to find a large greenhouse to have the wedding at so that she can have an outdoor feel to her indoor wedding.

this makes things SO much easier for me! YAY! They said they wanted to be married sooner rather than later, and my brother wants to be as much a part of this babies life as humanly possible, even telling his bride to be to remember him when she is making plans and telling people about the baby because he wants to be part of the decisions. I'm proud of him, and he'll be a great dad, they both I think wish the timing were better, but this isn't a shot gun wedding he found out she was pregnant AFTER proposing to her, so at least they have that.