View Single Post
September 10th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I ordered my car seat and stroller from sears.com in August. They ended up double charging my account. Once in August and then again in September, which over drafted my account badly. I put a stop payment on the second charge, THEN Sears.com credited my account for the item price which made my account have money that didn't belong to me in it, a decent amount too. So, I did the responsible, karma fearing thing and told them about it. I'm just sick and tired of them screwing with my bank account. I've got money going in and out for the new house, Susan's last minute baby items, bills that I have to pay and due to all this, I can't deposit or withdraw money from my account due to fear of over drafting and royally screwing money up....I'm ready to scream or cry. It's so frustrating and on top of all that, I have to spend literally hours on the phone with people who don't understand what the problem is and have such thick accents that I can't understand them and they can't understand me. Needless to say, I'll NEVER order from Sears.com again. They can go ahead with themselves...or something. Thanks for listening. I'm just really, really frustrated at this point.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"