View Single Post
September 10th, 2013, 08:54 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJP3610 View Post
Hi Ladies,
I am new to this website. We will be doing our first IVF cycle this month sept./Oct. Our last attempt ended due to being over suppressed so we didnt even make it to the retervial stage. I will be on birth control for the next few weeks and start Lupron shots next week. This cycle my dr also has me doing Menpour injections for 7 days. I didnt do this last time. Do any of you ladies know why he would add it to this cycle?

Anyways, Good Luck to you all!! I look forward to seeing lots of BFP!!
I agree with Melissa ...the menopur is to boost the egg quality. I've been on Menopur and Bravelle for each of my IVF cycles. Did you do lupron last time? Are you doing a lower dose this time around? What other meds are you on?

My first cycle I only got 4 eggs (I was too supressed) and the second time (in March/April) they took lupron out of the mix and I got 11 eggs.

Best of luck to you! Praying so hard you make it to retrieval. And, keep in mind..quality not quantity. I had my daughter out of that IVF with only 4 eggies

Melissa...good luck with the shots..you can do them! I give all of mine to myself too
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle