View Single Post
September 10th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I finally got up the courage to to start a pregnancy journal I had my 12 week scan today and it went great!!

For a bit a background, me and DF started TTC#1 in July 2011 after we bought our first house. After no BFP's in 12 months we were referred to our local hospital for further tests. A HSG in July 2012 showed I had a blocked right tube but everything otherwise looked good. In September 2012 I had surgery to open up the tube and remove some adhesions which was successful. We did our first round of 50mg Clomid in December 2012 which resulted in a BFN. We then took four months off from MA due to timing with our Wedding in November. We jumped back into MA in June and did our first IUI with Clomid 50mg and Ovidrel trigger - BFN.

We did our second IUI in July 2013 with Clomid 50mg and Ovidrel trigger and at 12DPIUI (my 27th Birthday) I got a beautiful BFP!

I had two early scans at 5wks and 7wks, to rule out an ectopic (due to my damaged tube) and then to confirm viability. We saw an amazing heartbeat at 7wks 4days

We went and had a private scan at 10wks 4days because i've been pretty anxious and it showed that the LO was doing fine and growing perfectly.

Today we had our 12 week NT scan. Scan went great but it took a long whilke as baby did NOT want to co-operate with the measuring the sonographer had to do! It did mean we got to look at the LO for an extra long time though which was amazing Baby has two arms, two legs and its getting bigger by the day - it had grown more than 2cms since the scan at 10wks 4days!

If you want to read more about our journey - here is a link to my TTC journal http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...1-journal.html (Jens TTC #1 Journal)

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

Last edited by Jen@FirsAve; September 10th, 2013 at 11:40 AM.