View Single Post
September 11th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning ladies.
I am just going to get right into it. Unfortunately my journey has come to an end and not the way I wanted it. Last night my SO and I got into it. He ended up telling me that he doesn't think now is the best time for this, if it happened it happens but we shouldn't be planning for it to happen. Ugh typing those words even hurts, hearing them last night killed me. So much in my life just changed out of no where. I had no idea he felt that way. This took me completely off guard. He says it's all I think about and I need to stop being so obsessed with it. But the thing is I barely talk to him about trying. If he only knew how much I really think about it he would think I am crazy.
So basically its over. We aren't trying anymore. He wants to just "let it happen" but if I can think about there being a possibility of it happening I am going to obsess. When you want something like this so badly it consumes you. In October when I go in for my yearly I am going back on birth control. I am not sure which kind yet, but preferably not the pill. I am just completely heart broken and tearing up having to tell you all this.
I am going to miss you ladies so much. You have no idea how much you all have helped me. I can never forget some of the connections I made here. I will check back time to time to see how you all are doing, and to check on a few ladies that I grew close with that got their BFP's. I really wish you all the best luck in the world and I hope you all get your BFP very soon.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to me...the big 21.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Last edited by hopeful_girl55; September 11th, 2013 at 08:18 AM.