View Single Post
September 11th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
He said he is ready for kids, and would be happy if it happened. But he feels like with so much going on with his job and a little bit of trouble he got into a few weeks ago its just not the right time to be planning and trying. And that I just got too obsessed and he felt like it was all I would think about. Which I guess it's true that I thought about it all the time, but its been over a year of really trying, with a few breaks in between, and nothing happened. So I started getting worried and I just wanted it so bad and it just wasn't happening. He wants to NTNP but right now I don't think I could be noncommittal like that. I know at the end of every month, I would get just as upset and obsessed and crazy. So its mostly my choice to go on birth control.

And yeah, it all happened last night. We were up till almost 1 in the morning arguing and talking. I can't stop crying today. I really just want the day to be over with. At this point I don't much care that its my birthday. TTC has been my life for the last year, and now its just over. I don't even think its truly hit me yet.

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls. <3
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**