View Single Post
September 11th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Boss Mama
Happy Birthday Sam. I am so sorry you are going through this on your birthday but sometimes people say things that they don't mean, If he wants a baby but doesn't want to try then just do the NTNP approach. I don't think you should go on BC because if its what you both want then it will set you back. Try the NTNP approach and try not to think about it too much or at least don't tell him you are. I had to do that with DF at the beginning because he said when its meant to be itll be. I wish you all the best with your decision hun. I don't think you should leave.
BFP #1 - Baby boy born May 10 1998
BFP #2 - Baby Girl born March 22 2002
BFP #3 - Baby girl born September 18 2009
We started trying for our last child in September 2011 and it has been a rollercoaster
BFP #4 Baby girl Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks July 5 2012 (PPROM) no answers why
BFP #5 - D&C Feb 11 2013 (heart Stopped at 13 weeks)
BFP #6 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks Nov 28 2014
BFP #7 - Baby girl Kimiah Genesis born sleeping at 23 weeks June 28 2016 (PPROM and PL) found out after autopsy i have an infection in my uterus, need to go on antibiotics if i ever get pregnant again

My Ovulation Chart

Some days i feel to just give up but a part of me can't let go of the thought of hopefully one day God blessing us again!!!!