View Single Post
September 12th, 2013, 05:31 AM
TTC #2

Sam I have so many things that I want to say to you right now. I am so sorry for the frustration that you are going through. I have to just roll my eyes sometimes when men say women are complicated and confusing. My DH did something similar to me I think it was about 4 to 5 months into TTC. He just out and out did not want to try anymore. After some time and probably several serious discussions we moved onto NTNP in his world. In my world I was still doing what I could to actually try. It turns out that making a baby freaks some men out. It's like sometimes they want it and then sometimes I think it must get real in their minds and they kind of freak out a little. Maybe just maybe your SO is feeling some of those feelings. I also have to say that my DH at times has been somewhat jealous for my attention. He wants for things to be all about him. He worries that a baby is going to take me away from him. And who knows what else goes through that crazy man's head that he doesn't verbalize or that I haven't been able to deduce by his actions. So what I'm trying to get at here is that sometimes these things just work themselves out. I really hope for you that they do. Please don't give up on your dream. Just be patient w/ your SO. Some days he may cooperate and some days he may not, but take full advantage when he does. I really wish that there was more that I could share w/ but I've already written a short story I don't want to start heading into book territory.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!