View Single Post
September 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Symptoms otherwise, I'm feeling lots of pressure and stretching in my lower abdomen and lady parts. I think i've even had some experiences of the wonderful crotch lightening or similar that I've heard so much about. I've learnt to sit down very slowly and carefully to avoid the pain! It can take me by surprise though if I forget, usually when im getting into the car!

We're both deliriously happy otherwise, DF is feeling much more comfortable with the pregnancy these days and is happier to talk baby and the future with me. Its fun trying to have time together during the week as I'm in bed so early because i'm so exhausted and DF works late but we spend plenty of time togther on the weekend!

Wedding wise - My hen do is planned for October and my very understanding bridsmaids are making the arrangements so they're pregnancy friendly! I still dont know anything about what we'll be doing, its a big secret! I've just had to ask nicely for a wardrobe list because, as i mentioned before, i'm quickly running out of clothes that fit.

I think that's covered most things for now, I suspect I'll think of something else soon though!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!