View Single Post
September 12th, 2013, 10:57 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Been very busy with my children that are still at home and the never ending drama with my grown up children.
I have been also trying to shop with my kids here and there for much needed new clothes.And we are planning on buying living room furniture. My sweet husband said he wants the living area as in the kitchen,t.v., and both dining rooms to look like a cozy dollhouse for the winter. LOL And I HAPPILY agree!
I am also having a wicked time finding curtains for this home that has a ton of windows. Our landlord will not allow us to have blinds or shades. He doesn't want any screws in the wood frames. I am going just bonkers trying to find non see-threw curtains that look pretty. We live in a neighborhood and we must have privacy. I am so mad about it I could spit! I don't want to spend a fortune on curtains for a rental.And he wants NO drapery rods either. He has the plain old regular old fashioned curtain rods up. So the curtains I have in the front of the house are making the rooms dark and I am going to flip my lid if I don't have sun light.
So that and doctor appointments have what I been up to.But I do try to check in online at night before bed.It has been kinda slow around here.

Last edited by babymama10; September 12th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.