View Single Post
September 15th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I am expecting AF this Tuesday and that will mean it will be day one of my first TTC cycle. I'm very happy to have found this board and had a chance to get to know all of you great ladies. I'll certainly still drop by to see how all of you are doing here and hopefully share in the grad section when I get BFP.

Now with the IUD I would start spotting a couple of days before AF but no spotting yet. I'm not sure what to expect since this is my first full cycle of not having it in place.... hopefully AF doesn't make me wait longer than Tuesday.

As for the BF who kept on going from let's start now to let's start in a few months , this might be TMI but yesterday when we BD I told him that we did not need to put a condom since AF is right around the corner and that we no longer needed to put a condom or P&P after AF passes either since it was time. He gave me a big smile and said that it was ''hot'' lol so I'll take that he is on board with the plan . Silly men, they make you worry that it will take much longer before its time to start TTC but inside they are just as excited as you to get started.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks