Topic: DH is back!
View Single Post
September 16th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My DH got back last night, yay! And not a moment too soon---Ethan came down with a cold yesterday morning and Kody is getting it now too. He slept really restlessly last night, I think I got 6 hours split in half. Hello big cup of tea! Hah. Anyway I'm soo glad DH is here because that way I can leave Ethan to play with him and go and sleep with Kody this afternoon. I can usually catch a nap when it's just me and the kiddos, but then I have to worry about whether Ethan will fall asleep while I'm napping and wreck his bedtime. Plus Ethan usually tries to ask me something when I'm asleep so it's not always successful.
Anyway, we are all glad to have Daddy home--seems like I missed him more than usual.

I think I need to buy a few HPT's just to have for at home---I feel like I've been emotional lately (just a little) and I'm really hoping it's just nursing hormones. I've been taking birth control but we all know that's not 100% foolproof. I think I'm just being paranoid, but we don't plan on having any more kids because I don't think I could handle it.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12