View Single Post
September 17th, 2013, 01:07 AM
I am new here.. And I don't know I I'm in the right spot. Penelope's due date is 4/20/2013 and I was rushed to the hospital with abdominal and back pain to find out I had a "missed miscarriage." I started reading everything I could and was hoping it was misdiagnosed.. I had a follow up ultrasound to find out Penelope had stopped growing at 6 weeks 1 day, the first time I Saw peanut not the ultrasound. So I had lost my baby and been carrying or two weeks not having any idea what had happened. My doctor gave me misoprostol to pass the miscarriage. I took it last Wednesday and ended up in the hospital because the pain was too much. I'm all alone. My husband is on a hunting trip and I have no one to confide in. This baby was my hope. I feel so unstable. I've gone back o work and it doesn't help that all my patients and coworkers ask me every day how I am and what's going on. The second someone asks I lose it. It doesn't help my coworker shared the same due date and also another girl in my other office is pregnant. I'm happy for them but it just kills me. I don't know when my husband will be back from hunting and I'm even more hurt because I don't know how he could leave me like this. I'm a strong person. But I feel so broken and I don't know where to go or who to turn to. I'm not ready to be back at work but I've already taken a week and a half off. I just feel so depressed and alone.