View Single Post
September 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so very sorry for your loss. You have chosen the right board to come to for support after a loss. I am so sorry for what you are going through and I am very sorry you are going through it alone. Everyone grieves differently it may be that your husband was not quite sure how to handle everything but I am so sorry he left you alone. Going back to work is a very difficult thing but it can be good to get things feeling a little more normal again. What you really need is time and support. Talking things over with people has always been my biggest help. My friends and the ladies here on this board have gotten me through some very tough times so please feel free to come here any time for any sort of support you need. Two of my best friends shared my second due date (about a week apart) so I know the pain you are feeling with that. It is hard for me to watch them grow and find my happiness for them even though I know deep down I am happy for them. I think time is all that helps with that. I also know how it is to feel broken and utterly lost and depressed and I am here to tell you that as hard as it is to believe it really does get better. Be patient with yourself. There is no time limit on your grief. Cry if you need to, talk to people when you need to, and give yourself time. Send me a personal message if you need someone to talk someone I am always here. You are never alone once you join JM this is a wonderful support group with amazing ladies.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!