View Single Post
September 17th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Super Mommy
Congratulations! I'm going to echo that you should remind them that you were told you'd get a sono, and if you don't get it request it. They should understand that you NEED to see and know what's going on in there!

It is VERY hard to not be filled with anxiety after loss, I know. I have an anxiety disorder, so with this pregnancy I have freaked out over things so easily! Still though, when my anxiety levels go up, regardless of the reason, I literally force my body to relax. Realize that getting tense isn't good for the baby, close my eyes, deep breathing, and just focus on the love for the little life inside that makes me happy. It might sound silly, but it helps me. After this became my longest pregnancy, I relaxed a lot because the doctor said, "Oh, this one is going to make it full term." I've still had some scares, during which I feel like I disconnect from myself a little to remain more calm. In general, though, it gets less scary with each successful week.

I hope it's the same for you, and that you get your sono to put your mind more at ease Good luck!