View Single Post
September 17th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi guys! I haven't deserted you, promise! My morning routine has just changed around and things are busy busy.

Kim, when is your dad having the surgery? I'm glad they caught the blockage before it became bad news. I'm sending lots of positive vibes for a smooth recovery and then life back to normal. And lots of good, low anxiety, super vibes to you. So many health storms you've had to weather, Kim

How are all the kids doing at school now? Totally into it? Still sniffly? Jennifer, how's James doing with the potty? Glad your kids are having fun with the Texan I've been selling a bunch of baby stuff lately and a guy came for the pack and play yesterday and the kids looooved him. Oscar invited him to his birthday and they told he could come by any time I kind of felt the same way, this dad was H-O-T!

Cottage was nice, but cold. O only only missed 1.5 days of school. Compromise. His bday is Saturday and we're having some kids over for a party after school on Friday. I think dh is working. heaven help me.

Missed you ladies, hope you're well!