Topic: Tuesday Taken
View Single Post
September 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM
♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance? Husband
How long have you been together? We met May 2008, got engaged June 2008 and married August 2008 (3 months after meeting )
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I guess you would say love at first site Lol we met on Myspace (he was new to the area). He wanted to meet up so we decided to meet at the gas station by my house and then went back to my parents house. We hung out/played pool and talked. He only hugged me when he left and when we talked that night I was thinking he is not my type (shy, bashful). He text me right after he left and said how much he liked me and would I go out the following night. I said yes and we went to dinner and then back to his place. I finally kissed him (to see if I felt anything). And the rest is history We have not been apart except 2 weeks when he went away for work. We got engaged not quite a month later and were married within 3 months! 5 years later we are going strong and so many people doubted it would ever work. I still say "when you know, you know".

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog