View Single Post
September 18th, 2013, 05:56 PM
I really have no one. My best friend has moved and we hardly talk now. I have no way to get ahold of my husband his cell gets no service where he is. I prayed and prayed he would come home today but sadly he did not. I will say tomorrow and really hope. I have a general idea of where he is hunting and I'm really considering driving up there and trying to did him. I just feel like I'm going nuts. I also don't want to find him and ruin his trip. I feel selfish but at the same time this board is all the support I have. Everyone else thinks it's not a big deal and that I should get over it. Losing my baby is not something to "get over." Especially when my husband said he didn't want to try again. Not that trying again would help my grieving process it just is what I want more than anything in the world. I'm sorry I'm ranting. I will try to be happy and do the WWW thing I saw on here so... Whine: my husband isn't home yet and it's turning me into a basket case woohoo: halfway through my week weather: it was sunny and 65-70 today I wish it would rain and the leaves would turn pretty colors because I like that the most . (I live in Washington.) I can't say thank you enough to all of you for giving me friends to talk to who understand and are supportive.