View Single Post
September 19th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Veteran
I'm sorry, that dream sounds awful. Maybe I shouldn't put my crib together today...

I have regular dreams about having the baby, everything's great and he's perfect, and then I can't fill out the paperwork at the hospital correctly so they take him away. German bureaucracy...

I also had a really, really, really graphic dream the other night about having a stillbirth suddenly at home, and it freaked me out for 2 days.

I am also really getting nervous about delivery, compounded by being in a strange place so far away from everyone but DH. I keep finding out that Germans do things a little bit differently, of course, but never what you think about being different. Like, no hospital gowns provided. I guess if you don't bring your own clothes you're just naked? You have to stay in hospital 3 days, etc. I'm just nervous I won't be able to understand what doctors tell me, and I'm nervous something I haven't learned is different here will be different and it will throw me for a loop at the worst time.